Our hope is that every woman has the opportunity to be cared for as well as challenged to grow in her relationship with Jesus Christ. We see that happen best in small group Bible studies. There are 2 options this winter/spring.
- When: Beginning Thursday, September 28th, 6:30 pm, and continuing every other Tuesday after. Meeting at 526 N. Rankin Street, Appleton, Sandy Tobias' home.
- What: Calling all women who are hungering to better know the God that we serve! Join us every other Tuesday evening as we continue to look at the greatness of our God and be encouraged in our faith this year through a study the book of Hebrews.
- Please call or email Sandy Tobias with any questions: 920-882-1544 or email@example.com
A ministry for the encouragement and instruction of mothers meets EVERY Wednesday morning, 9:30-11:15am at the Girl Scouts Building, 4693 N. Lynndale Drive, Appleton. Free children's ministry and breakfast. Choose from three fall semester topics:
- Parenting by Paul David Tripp - This book encourages parents weary of the daily struggle, living under the weight of the world. It turns our hearts to the life-giving power of the gospel and God's unfailing grace.
- Book of James - James explores living out true faith in Christ in very practical areas: suffering, temptation, obedience, the tongue and prayer.
- Discipleship for Moms This class is a 3 semester commitment to being discipled in proven basics - time alone with God, Bible study, sharing our faith, scripture memory, prayer etc.
Emmaus Road’s 2017 Women’s Retreat
- When: Friday Evening, November 3rd—12pm on Saturday, November 4th
- Where: Nancy Shaver’s Home, W8575 Hickory Ct. Hortonville
- What Else: Don’t miss the upcoming Emmaus Road Women’s Retreat being held this November. This year’s theme is “The Radiant Hidden Life” and the cost of the retreat is $10 which includes three meals. For more information or to register (space IS limited!), please fill out a connection card or email Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will be a part of the joy that comes from knowing and loving God and each other!
If you have questions or are interested in knowing more about the Emmaus Road women's ministry, please contact Cindy Kirkpatrick by calling (920)202-1638 or email her at email@example.com